- 10 2-bedroom cabins with kitchenette, loft, shower room, covered deck, and fireplace in living area.
- A hotel-style building including 12 double-occupancy suites and multipurpose rooms for learning and recreational programs and gatherings.
- A new change room building adjacent to the pool with showers both inside and pool side.
- An off-site overnight campsite on the other side of Shawnigan Lake road giving campers the added experience of an overnight camp-out.
- Sensory-friendly, safe, and calming spaces to meet the specific needs of people at all points on the Autism spectrum. Featuring calming colours, appropriate lighting, and integrating multiple protected quiet areas and a Snoezelen Room to help reduce agitation and anxiety.
- A new dock that provides opportunities for safe transfer to kayaks, lift/hoists to move campers on board boats and open deck areas for fishing and gathering. The dock is partially covered by a sheltering roof, providing shade in the summer. Solar powered lighting along the dock edges and the roof, provide visual guidance and lighting at night and navigation lighting when approaching the dock after dark.